Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Nikon Australia.

bAd news but good news..
I received an email today from Nikon Australia regarding my request for sponsorship. Saddly this has been knocked back but as Nikon Australia has a great interest in my work they are keen to help me promote my next exhibition and may look into future projects which are coming up.

So a negative has been turned into a positive. Still waiting from Nikon regarding a Talks program for the Nikon Digital Camera. Lets hope there I.T people can come up with a simple but friendly program. Sure would love the help so I can get the full functions out of the camera so I can really make a mark on the Photography world. very hard to use the D90 when your sight is crap. My aim is to get the D90 of Auto.. Slowly slowly as they say:)

No comments:

Post a Comment