Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day Trip to Warrnambool Victoria

What a magic trip I had last Monday July 5th to Warrnambool.
After catching a train at 6am to catch the West Coaster at 7.50am I arrived in Warrnambook just after 11am. What a huge journey. Once their I met up with a good friend and we set out driving around Warrnambook and then down to Port Fairy.

The day was over cast but not cold. It wasn't the ideal day for photographing but manage to get some good imagies.

After a great day of exploring the areas, I was on the 5pm train back home arriving at my front door at 9pm.

I am looking at doing another trip down to Point Campbell in Spring time to capture some of the wonders of the sand stone clifts of the coastline..



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pics Andrew. I have family in Warrnambool, it's a beautiful spot, & Port Campbell is simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete