Saturday, May 22, 2010

Blinkie Night Workshop in Melbourne





Saturday night 22nd May 2010, I got together 5 photographers to do a night workshop of Melbourne sky line. At 5pm we met up and spoke about what we were going to be shooting.

But you say, why is this so special as anyone can do this.

Yes anyone can take night photos but can you take photos through the eyes of a blind photographer?. I gave each photographer a pair of glasses. These glasses simulate my vision as I see it. What a challenge this was set for the photographers as they had to ware the glasses to take there photographs.

The outcome was sensational as all the photographers got right into the exersies with great spirit.

All the photographers had a better understanding on how I see my world.
Well done to all who came along to have some fun but also have an education on the vision impaired photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment