Friday, January 22, 2010

D90 lesson and Filming.

Had a sensational day in the city today.
Thank you to Martin Bonnici from Photography Made Easy for showing me more about my D90. It was truly magic to me.

I learnt so much more about my D90 today. From how to hold the D90, shutter speeds and lots more great information. Yesterday (Thursday) I spent the day in town taking lots of photos of Trams in the city to see how the D90 worked on moving objects. It came out trumps.

I also did some more filming today with Martin which will look and sound great for the documentary. Lots more filming to come.

One of the things we identified with today is that I need some sort of signal for the D90 Battary. This is so it can let me know when it is going flat on me, so I can do a change over with out stressing.

R.M.I.T sent me an email this week to let me know hat they have passed on my request to one of the PHD students, to see what can be done for an Autio system for my D90. So between PHD and Nikon Japan, it will be interesting to see who will come back with some sort of a result for me..

Also today I had some magic news. I was approved funding for my new iMac which is awesome. Can't wait to move from my MPB to the iMac. soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment