Thursday, January 28, 2010

What a week...

What a week it has been..
Started last monday working on my new exhibition taking photos of bridges around Melbourne.

Went to East Keilor where I took some wonderful photos of the Melbourne, Sydney Frieght line bridge where it sits next to the Western Ring Road. Very old and very grand.

Next stop was Footscray where there is a freight line that runs under the city of Footscray. The bridge is amazing as you can see Melbourne City sky line in the background.

We filmed the days events which should come up well....

My film lady found a wonderful flower which was in beded in a prickley pear bush. The flower was a bright yellow and caught a bee right in the middle of the flower... Trust me when I say this, that I will never trust camera people again... In taking the photo, I was covered in very fine prickles from the bush.. Things you do for your art. At least Eamon had the sense to stay away from the bush ...

Have found a wonderful company where they are going to do a new web site for me . We have our first meeting next week to talk about the project.

Spent the last few days also looking for a new venue in the city for my new photographic exhibition. Have 3 options open for me, so will have to go through them very carefuly..

And one more for the week was a friend of mine came over and started teaching me on how to use Photoshop. I was amazed on how good it is and in doing the basics. The program is really good and will be doing more follow ups.

Thanks to Grant, Christine, Atlanti and Philip for your great support this week...






No comments:

Post a Comment