Saturday, January 9, 2010

Nikon Audio.

Been a few weeks now since I got my new camera..
I am doing well with the D90 and the photos are coming up so well that I am very surprised and happy.

I contacted Nikon this week to see if they could develop a Audio program for the camera.. Being short sighted, The menu is hard to see if not at all. They liked the idea and thought it was possible and will get back to me in a couple of months.

More and more blind and vision impaired people are useing digital cameras so they can see there world. With todays Digital Tecknolegie being so good, they can develop things to help those who really enjoy photography. it should not be to difficult for Nikon to write and upgrade there program for those to use there gear. Lets see what they come back with :)

Best news for this week.
I have been invited to go to Cains in May to do a photo shoot for my next exhibition. I am really happy that the Park in Cains has asked me and to come back to hold an exhibition later in the year. Tops.

Also going to another blind photographers exhibition next week. Will be interesting to see what sort of work he does..

Thats it for now. Love to hear your comments..

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment