Saturday, February 27, 2010

Filming and Founding

This week was sensational as I had a fantastic meeting regarding my funding for my next exhibition. Have found an organisation who will look after my funding as it comes in which will be a load of my mind.

We filmed the meeting as part of the documentary as this will show the behind the sceans in putting an exhibition together.

Everyone was very happy with the outcomes from the meeting which was a total relief for me.
Christine is working her magic for me to ensure all is right with this huge submission for Vic Arts which is due tomorrow. (Monday)

Next week we are filming Eamon (My Guide Dog), having a bath and a trip to the vets for his 12 monthly check up and shots.

Should be a good and much cooler week ahead..

No comments:

Post a Comment