Friday, February 12, 2010

Seeking Sponsorship

Dear Friends of the world...

I am seeking help to put on a majour Photographic exhibition here in Melbourne where Iive.

I am on a blind pension and funds are very limited for me. I have been looking at getting grants so I can hold a photographic exhibition. As I stand alone funding is not the best for me as I do not belong to any organisation, therefore gaining funds is very hard.

I thought long and hard over this, when a friend said to give it a try on my blog.

If you have been folowing my progress through my web gallery ( www.webgallery.com.au/afollows ) you will see that I have come along way in my photography. My exhibitions have been very successful and I have been very proud to show my work to the community and to the art world.

With the help of Eamon my guide dog I am working on a new exhibiton for later on this year. I am looking at 2 options for this. Bridges of Melbourne. Photographs of popular bridges around Melbourne where people know them but don't taken any notice of it's beauty. This will also form a 2011 calandar as well.

My second option is Clouds. This is one where i am very strongly for. It is amazing what you see in the sky, at dawn, dusk, storms and even the tones of a blue sky. These imagies will be on Large canvas as well as paper


One of my other dreams I have is to share my Art internationally. To have an exhibition in London or New York would realy challange the visual arts. This would be a majour project but I am sure with the right timing, there would be someone out there to see this dream come true.

But one step at a time for now.

I am looking at holding this exhibition in November this year in a major Gallery in the Inner City of Melbourne.

As you know through past blos entries I am being filmed for a documentary about myself and my art and being a blind man in todays world. This will be sold Nationally and Internationally.

I am learning so much as I know grants are hard to get but I also know sponsorships is even harder...

If you would like more information on myself and my projects please email me and I will give as much information and answer all your questions.

Any sponsorships will be acknowleged in all media releases regarding my exhibitions.


I do know that this is a big ask so I hope there is an organisation, corprate or an indervidual that would like to help...

My email is
Blinkiephotography@iprimus.com.au

Thank you to you all for taking the time to read this request for help and it's all good if nothing happens... I will keep you all posted on all outcomes.
Warmest ..Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment