Saturday, February 27, 2010

Marysville




Bit slack this week in updating.. So here goes..

Last Sunday a friend took me up to Marysville for a photos shoot and to catch up with friends. Got some wonderful regrowth shots which I'll sho you. We went up to Stevensons Falls. Road was closed from the fires one year later so we went up Old Yellow Dogs Road. Was amazing to see so much regrowth now against the blackened trees.

Caught up with 2 good friends who now have there new home after loosing it in the fires. Chris's Ashes has been found with a new tree planted. Had some lunch at the new centre in Marysville and caught up with anothere friend who is working in the centre.

I was introduced to the Bendigo Bank Manager who is going to look into having some of my works hanging inside the bank. Fingers crossed on that one.

On the way home we called into the Black Spur Inn and caught up with the owners of the Pub. We still talk about that great exhibition I held there back in August of last year. They have agreed to have an interview for my documentary, which for me is a great honor.

Near home we stoped at Kangaroo Ground where the old Fire tower is located and got some amazing sunset photos which are now going to be in my next exhibition later in the year...

No comments:

Post a Comment